Skip to main content

The Body Shop - Pink Grapefruit

Who doesn't love The Body Shop? I love going in and smelling all of the products. The staff are friendly and helpful and even their range of make - up is super pigmented and their brushes are sooo soft.

Probably one of my favourite scents is pink grapefruit. I find it refreshing and not too sweet as some scents give me a headache. As I have quite a few products, I thought I would write a little review to tell you what I thought.

 Clockwise from back left: Body Sorbet (moisturiser), Shower Gel, Body Mist, Eau de Toilette, Body Scrub - Gelee,

First of all, all of the products smell great and as with all Body Shop products, the scent is strong but not overpowering.

Body Sorbet - I know the picture isn't the most attractive but I thought I would show the consistency. I have never tried the sorbets before - I have plenty of the butters which are amazing but take a while to soak in. The sorbets are a lighter version I suppose. They soak in almost immediately leaving your skin feeling soft and smelling great. This will definitely get me to moisturise more! Also, I love that it is in a tube as scooping the butters can be a little messy and it also means this is more portable. 
Pink Grapefruit Body Sorbet 200ml - £8.00

***
Shower Gel - I love Body Shop shower gel. They smell brilliant and when I was using this in the shower the other day, from outside the bathroom, my mum could smell this. It leaves you feeling clean and smelling great and as the scent is so refreshing, it wakes you up in a morning. Lathers up really nicely and even more so using a shower puff. 
Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel 250ml - £4.00
***
Body Mist - Squirt it all over and smell great. Gives a really nice, subtle scent. My second bottle - I also recommend the Vanilla mist too. It is in a glass bottle which looks really nice but I prefer to travel with plastic bottles just in case. 
Pink Grapefruit Body Mist 100ml - £7.50

***
Eau de Toilette - slightly stronger than the mist as you just apply where you would put perfume but basically gives the same overall scent but as it is smaller, it is more portable and good to slip in to a handbag. It is also more expensive than the mist for 70ml less so I think I might just stick with the mist. 
Pink Grapefruit Eau de Toilette 30ml - £8.50



Body Scrub - Gelee - this scrub is brilliant, it is really good at exfoliating and gets rid of dry skin really well. The texture is strange (is is true to the Gelee part of it's name) but quite cool. The downside is that I find tubs a  bit of a nightmare in the shower as getting product out and not filling the tub with water have to be taken in to consideration. However, the scent is lovely and it works! 
Pink Grapefruit Body Scrub - Gelee 200ml  - £13.00

There are also many more products in the pink grapefruit range and these products are available in most of the Body Shop's fragrances.

Let me know what your opinions are! 

Love,
Elle xxx

ellerosevids@gmail.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Super Exciting News!!

A very quick post today but just to announce that I am now part of the That Oxford Girl team!! I'm so excited to be working with Tilly and everyone to improve access to Oxford and share my experiences . My first post will be up soon, so keep an eye out!  https://www.thatoxfordgirl.com/that-oxford-girl-blog If you're new, quick note about me . I'm currently a first year Law student at Worcester College, University of Oxford . Coming from a comprehensive school in the North of England, I am really passionate about increasing access to top UK unis and have been getting involved with lots of different projects since arriving to encourage young people to apply! All the best Elle xx

13 Things I Would Tell My 13 Year Old Self

I was looking at my blog the other day and realised that one of the things I wrote my blog was about was being a teenager. I realised that this needs to be changed soon, I'll be 20 in October and past the point where I can chat about what it feels like to be a teenager . To some extent, I feel I am already past this point, I have left school, am legally an adult, can drive and live alone for the majority of the time . When I began blogging, I think I was 13 . I began this blog in 2015 but prior to it, I had another, the name of which I cannot remember and any trace of which is loooong gone . So, as I leave my teenage years, I thought I would reflect back on what is nearly a decade, in the hope that a 13 year old somewhere will read this and at least take something away from it, no matter how small . Without further ado, here is a list of things I would tell my 13 year old self . 1. stop obsessing about your weight  You've been conscious of your weight from a very early

Somehow I'm Going to Oxford....

This blog post is a little (a lot) on the surreal side. If you follow my on Instagram you may already know this but if not, I thought I'd just add a quick note on here. I am about to officially become a first year Law student at the University of Oxford! I'll probably post a little bit more about this at another time but for now, I thought I'd just briefly highlight the process. Flashback to September 2016. I'd just started A Level and for the past few years, Durham had been at the top of my list for university, followed by Bristol. I had never in my life even considered applying to Oxford or Cambridge. At all. My head of Sixth Form came and spoke to me and said that a student from Cambridge was coming in to school to speak to students about studying at Oxbridge and he thought I should go. I said I really wasn't interested; I didn't know anything about the universities, I was 100% sure I wasn't smart enough, posh enough or just good enough to even co